Behind the charming facade of this character-filled home lies an elegantly styled spacious interior. Offered for the first time in 22 years, the property boasts a selection of living spaces with a free-flowing design out to the level garden and pool.
Comprised of four double bedrooms including a master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite, the home is well appointed for immediate enjoyment, yet still lends itself for value to be added in the future.
Positioned in one of Rose Bay’s best streets on a completely level block of land, you are moments to a selection of Sydney’s most prestigious schools, city public transport, and Rose Bay Village.
– 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, double parking
– Oversized master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Well-appointed gas kitchen
– Selection of formal and informal living spaces
– Indoor/outdoor flow onto level garden and pool
– Statement address, level walk to Rose Bay Promenade, Village Shops and City Transport
Water Rates: $177.12 pq
Council Rates: $589.23 pq
Sold at Auction