Positioned quietly back from the street with the ideal northerly aspect, this stylishly renovated and designed townhouse flows easily over two levels.
Situated across the road from Chiswick Gardens, you are located around the corner from Queen Streets cafes, shops and delis, whilst being a short walk down to Edgecliff Station for an easy commute into the Sydney CBD.
– Light-filled living and dining spaces
– Duel Access to Morrell St
– Landscaped North facing entertainers courtyard
– Ceasarstone modern kitchen with new Miele appliances
– Secure car space + Lock up storage cage
– Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
– Within Woollahra school catchment
– Stoll to Queen St Village and Edgecliff Station
Water Rates $153.56 pq
Council Rates $366.95 pq
Strata Levies $1,111.11 pq