A brand new sub-floor conversion has transformed this Bondi Beach apartment into a unique beachside sanctuary boasting semi-style proportions and superior quality craftsmanship.
Capturing the very essence of chic coastal living and designed to perfection, this stunning apartment spans two incredible levels showcasing bespoke finishes of stone and timber and a soothing natural aesthetic.
Flawlessly appointed interiors feature a stunning open plan living/dining area enhanced by lime wash timber floorboards and soaring 2.9 metre ceilings giving a breezy beach house feel.
There is a streamlined timber island kitchen with a quality induction cooktop and extensive cupboard storage, while French doors open to an incredible full-width entertainment deck with integrated sound, perfect for kicking back after those long days at the beach.
The lower level continues to impress with separate side access ideal for Airbnb or extra passive income, while interiors spill out to an Italian tiled courtyard and a lush level backyard complete with a monsoon shower.
The residence comprises three well scaled bedrooms as well as two bathrooms, the deluxe lower level bathroom features a custom rainwater shower. Further highlights include a concealed internal laundry, plentiful storage, large light filled study, air conditioning on the lower level and no common walls.
This wonderfully unique abode is positioned in a boutique block of only six, footsteps to Bondi’s renowned markets, beachside cafes and popular dining, boutique shopping, schools, transport and all the area has to offer.
– 3 bed | 2 bath
– Unique beachside abode of contemporary style and quality
– New sub-floor conversion finished to superior standards
– Vast layout boasts incredible 156sqm altogether on title
– Chic coastal aesthetic w/ Kauri lime wash floorboards
– Striking open plan living/dining enhanced by 2.9m ceilings
– Streamlined induction island kitchen w/ breakfast bar
– French doors open to superb full-width entertainers’ deck
– Oversized bedrooms, master enjoys access to the deck
– Bespoke natural stone bathroom with rainwater shower
– Separate entrance lower level ideal Airbnb/passive income
– Lower level with air conditioning and high 2.7m ceilings
– Italian tiled covered courtyard and lush level garden
– Only apartment in the block with direct access to backyard
– Monsoon outdoor shower perfect after a day at the beach
– Set in secure boutique block of six with no common walls
– Plenty of on-street parking, footsteps to popular cafes
– Sought-after Bondi Beach pocket, stroll to the sand & surf
– Stroll to Gould Street’s grocers, boutiques, coastal walk
– Walk to Hall Street’s buzzing village bars and eateries
CO-AGENT Patrick Cosgrove
Ray White TRG
0407 776 764