Contemporary in its design and comparable in size to a freestanding home, this intelligently designed semi is perfect for families and downsizers alike. Boasting a flexible open plan layout with seamless outdoor flow, the house lends itself perfectly for entertaining. Offering four king-size bedrooms, the house has the advantage of rear access with off-street parking (STCA). Ideally located within one of Vaucluse’s most prized streets you are in the vicinity to a selection of parks, harbour beaches, coveted schools and Vaucluse village as well as city/beach public transport footsteps away.
– Open plan design, seamless indoor/outdoor flow
– Luxuriously appointed kitchen, Ceaserstone benchtops
– Four king-size bedrooms with built-in robes and balcony access
– Two bathrooms, an abundance of storage
– Reverse cycle air-con, wired sound, back to base alarm
– Northerly water views, rear access with off-street parking (STCA)
– Moments to coveted schools, parks, Vaucluse village and city/beach public transport
– Rates per quarter (approx.): Water $145.71, Council $465.57
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we ask that if you, or anyone you’ve been recently in contact with has been sick, or have any symptoms, please do not attend the inspection and instead let us know so we can arrange an alternate method for you to view the property. We’ll be in contact soon to advise of available inspection times, and we appreciate your patience during this time.
Sold Prior to Auction