Invest in a lifestyle of quality and convenience in this great urban retreat. Brightly presented with elevated finishes throughout, perched in an upper floor position in the acclaimed Revolution development with sought-after northerly city and district views.
The apartment enjoys a central location with easy access to city public transport and only footsteps to the heart of Marrickville’s thriving art and culinary scene including a diverse range of restaurants, wine bars, live music venues, and specialty coffee cafes.
– North facing, bright and airy, open design lounge and dining spaces
– Separate study featuring built-in storage and a workstation
– Wide balcony that captures city views over the district
– Sleek galley kitchen with top-of-the-range appliances
– Master with built-in robe
– Security basement car space with storage, lift access and intercom entrance
– Moments to Marrickville’s entertainment and dining precinct
– Rates and levies per quarter (approx.): Water $151.89, Council $325.25, Strata $971.95