Located in a coveted tree-lined street, this two-storey terrace is liveable as is, yet provides an exciting opportunity to enhance and improve. Offering period detail, the property has a great open plan layout with a level rear garden that backs on to Hargrave Lane. Serene and wonderfully convenient, it is footsteps to both Paddington and Woollahra villages, Trumper Park and city public transport options.
– Three spacious bedrooms
– Large open plan living and dining
– Level garden with rear lane access
– Rear lane parking potential (STCA)
– Close to Village shops, Trumper Park
– Selection of City public transport options
– Rates per quarter (approx.): Water $165.04 and Council $464.33
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we ask that if you, or anyone you’ve been recently in contact with has been sick, or have any symptoms, please do not attend the inspection and instead let us know so we can arrange an alternate method for you to view the property. We’ll be in contact soon to advise of available inspection times, and we appreciate your patience during this time.