Well-appointed with quality contemporary and traditional finishes, this wide fronted semi boasts an abundance of space and light due to its north-east aspect. With a mix of formal and informal living spaces, the property has a seamless level flow onto the sun-drenched low maintenance garden with rare direct access to Niblick Reserve.
With parking for up to two cars, the property is ideally located just a short walk to Bondi Beach and its vibrant café scene whilst being minutes away from Rose Bay village, coveted local schools and public transport.
– Selection of formal and informal living spaces
– Well-appointed gas kitchen with Miele appliances
– Up to four bedrooms, master suite with walk-in-robe and ensuite
– Renovated bathrooms with heated flooring, attic storage
– Sun-drenched garden with full front and back irrigation systems
– Parking for two cars, timber floorboards, ducted air-conditioning
– Intercom and remote access, CCTV security system
– Ideal location with direct access to Niblick Reserve and walking distance to Bondi Beach, village shops and schools
– Rates per quarter (approx.): Water $170.75, Council $580.32
Sold Prior to Auction